Are you interested in exhibiting at Nordstil? Here you'll find all important details about the fair as well as the registration form. The next Nordstil Winter will be from 12 to 14 January 2019.
Prices January 2019
Repeat exhibitors are businesses that participated at Nordstil in summer 2018 and are now booking for winter 2019.
|Registration up to 10 October 2018.|
|1-side open||EUR 86,– /m² *|
|2-side open||EUR 90,– /m² *|
|3-side open||EUR 98,– /m² *|
|4-side open||EUR 104,– /m² *|
|Registration up to 10 October 2018.|
|1-side open||EUR 85,– /m² *|
|2-side open||EUR 89,– /m² *|
|3-side open||EUR 96,– /m² *|
|4-side open||EUR 102,– /m² *|
* Subject to change without notice. All square metre prices are exclusive of VAT and 0.60 EUR/sqm AUMA charge. The following services and items are included in the price: partition walls, exhibitor passes (quantity dependent on size of stand), basic entry in the catalogue and online exhibitor search. All additional services and equipment can be ordered and billed separately.
Note: Please be aware that the minimum stand size we can accommodate is 16 sqm. Participation declarations requesting a smaller stand size will be taken into account at a later stage of the planning process, if at all possible.
The registration deadline is 10. 10. 2018
Downloads for your trade fair preparations
We are pleased to provide you with the service document on this page. In this document, you will find important information on our services and for your trade fair planning at a glance. This allows us to offer you the best possible support for designing and preparing your trade fair appearance.
Things you should know: This new service document replaces the service folder that used to be sent by post. Please be sure to forward this service document or the individual information sheets to everyone involved with the trade fair (such as stand constructors, agencies etc.).
- Milestone list Nordstil Winter 2019 (pdf, 1 MB)
- Nordstil Winter 2019: Schedule - Technical info - Traffic Guide (PDF, 2 MB)
- Nordstil Winter 2019: The trade fair from A to Z (PDF, 1 MB)
- General terms and conditions Nordstil (pdf, 72 KB)
Below you will find individual information sheets of the service document for download.
- An overview of all of Messe Frankfurt’s online ordering systems (pdf, 623 KB)
- Ticket Services for Exhibitors portal (pdf, 143 KB)
- Service Notes (pdf, 369 KB)
- Traffic Regulations Nordstil (pdf, 322 KB)
- Important shipping information (pdf, 105 KB)
- Contact persons for Nordstil (pdf, 23 KB)
- Wireless internet at trade fairs (pdf, 115 KB)
- Our Initiative for Your Right - Messe Frankfurt against copying (pdf, 466 KB)
- Warning of unofficial exhibitor directories (pdf, 336 KB)
From Monday, 7.1.2019, 7 a.m. in halls A1, A4, B3, B4, B5 and stands with more than 200 sqm
from Tuesday, 8.1.2019, 7 a.m. in hall A2, A3
Costs per stand and day: 500,00 EUR plus VAT
Normal setting-up (no extra cost)
Wednesday, 9.1.2019, 7 a.m. to midnight,
Thursday, 10.1.2019, from 7 a.m. to midnight and
Friday, 11.1.2019, from 7 a.m.
(from 6 p.m. in stand only).
Normal Dismantling (in all halls)
from Monday, 14.1.2019, 5 p.m. till Tuesday, 15.1.2019, 11.59 p.m..
The Fairconstruction brand of Messe Frankfurt stands for all stand construction services provided by Messe Frankfurt Medien und Service GmbH not only at Frankfurt Fair and Exhibition Centre but also at numerous other national and international venues. The range of services offered by Fairconstruction includes system-stand construction, individual-stand construction and event design for exhibitors and event organisers, as well as a wide range of hire furniture.
Messe Frankfurt Medien und Service GmbH
60327 Frankfurt am Main
Phone + 49 69 75 75-66 66
Telefax + 49 69 75 75-65 28
Advertising in the trade fair publications
We offer you a range of opportunities for presenting your company in various media to support your trade fair appearance.
Unofficial exhibitor directories
We would like to inform you that numerous suppliers have issued so-called “unofficial exhibitor directories” . Please pay attention to our information on this topic.