The area offers up-and-coming designers and manufactories the chance to advertise themselves on a professional platform. Here over the three days of the fair you’ll come into contact – and do business – with dealers from all over Northern Germany and Scandinavia. Benefit from a reduced-price complete stand package and present your products to a large trade audience.
Nordstil showcases a diverse offer from the following product areas:
Style & Design, Home & Garden, Gifts & Stationery and Jewellery & Fashion.
Complete stand package for only € 803.00 *
- 1 side open stand, around 9 – 10 square metres
- Stand construction including lighting, signage and presentation platforms
- Electricity connection including consumption (2 kW)
- Two exhibitor passes
- Standard catalogue entry and standard entry in the online exhibitor search
* Excluding VAT and AUMA contribution (€ 0.60/sqm). This offer is valid for one participant and only for companies selected by the independent curator. Subletting is not permitted. The sharing of a stand is only possible if all parties have registered and furthermore dependent on availability.
Deadline: 30. 3. 2019
Your 2-step application process
Step 1: To check the admission requirements for the "Northern Lights – Manufactories and Design" area, we require your official Nordstil registration as well as the Northern Lights application form. When registering for Nordstil under "Notes", please make sure you indicate that you are applying for the Northern Lights area. You will be informed as soon as possible
whether you have been chosen to be part of the “Northern Lights” in July 2019.
Step 1: Registration for Nordstil
Step 2: Register for the Northern Lights area
- Application for a participation in the promotional programme Northern Lights (pdf, 72 KB)
- Northern Lights flyer (PDF, 3 MB)