Lectures, presentations and much more make Nordstil a special experience. Discover what awaits you in Hamburg.
Nordstil Forum: Ideas & Inspiration
Which way is the market heading? What are the opportunities for retailers and which strategies offer the most promise? How can your product range and presentation be enhanced at point of sale? Expert lectures, workshops, live demonstrations and trend presentations give practical insights and tips.
Please note: The Nordstil Forum programme will be held in German.
Hall B1.EG B10
The Nordstil Forum is suitably complemented by the curated Trend Islands, which are located in the immediate vicinity. These offer answers to the questions of how soritments can be staged in an exciting way and how unique shopping experiences can be created. Under two different mottos, this area offers visitors the latest trends and design concepts to encourage their customers to browse and buy.
Window & InStore designer Olaf Stademann creatively stages a curated selection of products for the point of sale under two mottos. With "Mix & Match", you can furnish even more consciously and multifunctionally in 2024. Opposites are harmoniously combined to create something new. Any mix of styles and patterns is welcome in the upcoming season. Design in 2024 will be sensual and in bold colours such as shades of red, blue, yellow and striking green.
The motto "More than Sea(sonal)" is the antithesis. It invites you to take a short escape from everyday life and sends your mind on a journey. In these turbulent times, there is a great longing for shared activities and more time for family and friends in a cosy atmosphere. More than Sea(sonal) awakens feelings of joy and carefreeness and radiates the lightness of a fresh breeze. Blue colour harmonies underline the motto.
- 360°- Taschenagentur Kramer e.U. A3 A42
- A-Journal B.V. A3 D89
- ALEXASCHA Design Studio GmbH A4 E23
- Brainstream GmbH A3 E30
- Bloomingville A/S A3 E31
- By Room A4 B20
- Laux GmbH B1.EG A41
- by Vivi. Inh. Vivian Wagner A4 E41
- chic.mic GmbH A3 D33
- Billiet Vanlaere NV A4 A68
- DESIGNWORKS COLLECTIVE A3 A31
- Ekelund, Linneväveriet i Horred AB A4 C09
- FROHSTOFF A3 E66
- David Fussenegger Textil GmbH A3 A77
- Gift Company Geschenke Vertriebs GmbH A3 E67 / A3 F68
- Becker & Becker Vertrieb GmbH & Co. KG B1.EG B70
- Heimathaven Manufaktur GmbH B1.OG D41
- IHR Ideal Home Range GmbH A4 D01
- IOPLA Indra Ohlemutz A3 F20
- Kunst Kiosk Ina Wasilew und Johanna Hoffmann GbR A4 B08
- MAGS Vertriebs GmbH A3 D31
- meeresbrise A3 E18
- packart - Sven Butschkat B1.EG A70
- pad home design concept GmbH A4 C40 / A4 C60
- Juffrouw Pannenkoek Deco A3 C52
- paruspaper. nutzfeine papeterie, Heller & Camps GbR A4 C80
- Räder GmbH A3 C39
- Recozy A3 C79
- Steinhoeringer Werkstätten A3 A81
- Studio 6277 GmbH A3 E04
- Tranquillo GmbH A3 A89
- typocean - Ulrike Poppe A3 E03
- We Make Patterns A3 E10
- Wunderle GmbH B2.EG B28
- Eagle Products Textil GmbH A3 B92
- Ebarrito S.r.l. A3 F69
- Maike Peters WAKE THE SNAKE Handelsagentur für Mode und Accessoires B7 E20
- Marianne Falke A4 C43
- Agentur MILK / Jochen Hornberger B7 F31
- Mossapour Interior Designs OHG A3 E72
- Paperproducts Design GmbH A3 F72 / A3 E75
- Pension für Produkte A3 A70
- Pink Stories GmbH & Co KG A3 E68
- Raumgestalt GmbH A3 A92
- RIEMA Germany Inh. Claudia Ruks A3 E07
- The Home Project Design Studio A3 E01
- Top-Team Collection Vertriebsgesellschaft mbH A4 B80
- Porzellanfabriken Christian Seltmann GmbH A4 E40
- Uccellino A3 C64
"The trend islands at Nordstil provide inspiration for the point-of-sale and show retailers very concretely how trends can be practically implemented in assortment and product design."
In the Village you will find lots of exciting ideas for the point of sale. The design approaches on show focus on synergies as well as easily implementable, efficient and creative concepts. Stroll through the Village Square, get some impulses and exchange ideas. A little time out from the hustle and bustle of the fair and at the same time space for new ideas.
Hall A3 E67 & E75
Nordlichter: Manufacturers & Design
Nordlichter: The future for your range – with the inventive ideas of young designers, innovations from start-ups and high-quality objects, small, creative craft businesses are setting the course towards new and contemporary ranges. Order directly from manufacturers and designers.
Hall A3 E01 – E18
The area of feeder is the meeting point for new exhibitors and returners. Here you will discover a designed exhibition area, with which all product areas of Nordstil will be staged in an eye-catching way.
Buddelhelden: Wine & Spirits section
Each bottle has its own special story to tell. On-trend spirits are gaining popularity with their unique flavour. Add a superior touch to your product assortment. Knowledge exchange, tastings, tips and advice from experienced vintners.
Hall B1.EG E10