Lectures, presentations and much more make Nordstil a special experience. Discover what awaits you in Hamburg.
Nordstil Forum: Ideas & Impulses
What does the retail sector need to be successful? Discover useful ideas at lectures, live demonstrations and trend presentations.
Presentations of the speakers
- Dauerbrenner Kundenbindung Elmar Fedderke (pdf, 172 KB)
- Der Kunde zwischen on und offline Elmar Fedderke (pdf, 616 KB)
- Die neue Generation der Schmuckkäufer erreichen Raffael Schulz (pdf, 1 MB)
- Digitale Aktivität zahlt sich aus Tim Lagerpusch (pdf, 4 MB)
- Einmal um die ganze Welt 1 Christoph Puff (pdf, 1 MB)
- Einmal um die ganze Welt 2 Christoph Puff (pdf, 1 MB)
- Einmal um die ganze Welt 3 Christoph Puff (pdf, 1 MB)
- Flowers by Schouten Marion Schouten (pdf, 101 KB)
- Furoshiki kunstvoll verpacken Gudrun Rohsmoeller (pdf, 488 KB)
- Händler machen Stadt Jan Peter Halves (pdf, 7 MB)
- Nachhaltig dekorieren Peggy Hoyer (pdf, 20 MB)
- Scandinavian Sustainable Stefan Nilsson (pdf, 10 MB)
- Natur Formen Detlef Klatt (pdf, 1 MB)
- Tisch to go Detlef Klatt (pdf, 865 KB)
‘Some designers are super-young, others are more experienced. I like this mix of brands, objects and materials. Everything is very functional, stylish and Swedish.’
‘The Village offers easily realisable design concepts with intelligence. It doesn't always need spectacular installations to arouse customers' interest. (...) We show this at first hand at Nordstil.’
How do I display my merchandise to my customers? Big-name companies present new approaches to product presentation and shop design. This year's participants: Donkey Products, Frohstoff, Gift Company, Good old friends, Nogallery, Paper Products Design, Philippi, Räder, Raumgestalt, Sompex, Joouls and Werkhaus.
Northern Lights: Manufactories & Design
Unusual materials and surprising ideas – discover products from designers, startups, graduates and small manufactories selected by curator Peter de Vries.
Hall A3Apply now for Northern Lights in July 2019
On several times a day: The fashion show combines the collections of promising young designers with matching products from Nordstil exhibitors. This curated selection encourages the purchase of high-quality add-ons and will be of special interest to the retail trade, where consumer goods, fashion and accessories are becoming increasingly intertwined.
Heroes with bottle: Wine and Spirits section
Selected producers present high-quality wines and spirits at tasting events.